- Should I apply BOUNCE.ME curl balm to wet or dry hair?
The choice is yours. BOUNCE.ME curl balm is best applied to damp, towel-dried hair, especially for coarse hair types. However, it can also be used in between washes to reactivate curls and smooth frizz.
- Should I rinse out BOUNCE.ME curl balm after applying?
Nope, BOUNCE.ME curl balm should not be rinsed out.
- Which curl types can use BOUNCE.ME curl balm?
This curl balm is great for defining & hydrating all wave, curl & coil types: 2A - 2C (loose waves to soft curls), 3A - 3C (curls to corkscrew curls) and types 4A - 4C (tightly coiled to z-angled coils).
- Does BOUNCE.ME curl balm offer heat protection?
Yes, it offers heat protection up to 400°F.
- Will this leave my hair feeling crunchy or sticky? No, absolutely not.
No, absolutely not. BOUNCE.ME curl balm is formulated with Argan oil for soft curl definition.
- How much product should I apply?
This depends on your hair texture & density. We recommend starting with less (a coin-sized amount), and adding more if needed.
Absolutely, these 2 products make a great combo in most curl/coil regimens. BOUNCE.ME curl balm moisturizes and defines, while BOUNCE.ME curl spray gel preserves the hold of your curls. We recommend first trying both alone, and then together, to find your best regimen.
The BOUNCE.ME signature scent features hints of floral, amber and coco-de-mer to give you that endless burst of summer.