- Is this product safe for color-treated or chemically-treated hair?
You bet! All DESIGNME products are safe for color & chemically-treated hair.
- Will PUFF.ME dry texture spray leave a sticky or crunchy feeling on the hair?
No, it does not! PUFF.ME dry texture spray gives hair an airy matte finish, with a touchable hold.
- Should PUFF.ME dry texture spray be applied at the roots?
PUFF.ME dry texture spray is best applied to your hair's mid-lengths and ends to build body & texture. If you're looking for a root lift, PUFF.ME volumizing powder is our go-to!
- Should PUFF.ME dry texture spray be applied on dry or wet hair?
PUFF.ME dry texture spray works best on dry hair. If you're looking for a wet styler, try PUFF.ME volumizing mousse.
- I have straight, fine hair. Will PUFF.ME dry texture spray work for me?
Absolutely! We recommend starting by spraying a light layer through your mid-lengths & ends in sections, twisting as you spray to create texture.
- What's the difference between PUFF.ME dry texture spray & PUFF.ME volumizing powder?
Created with an aerosol application, PUFF.ME dry texture spray is designed to be used on dry hair to build body & texture from the mid-lengths to ends. PUFF.ME volumizing powder is designed to create volume at the roots. Together, they're a volume-lover's match made in heaven!
The PUFF.ME signature scent is a sweet combination of black cherry, almond and tonka bean.